Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Been A Little Slack

I do realize I have been pretty slack at blogging but it has been crazy around our house lately! To start things off I now have a full-time job (I work from home) and still have two part-time jobs. So needless to say I am seriously busy!
News on the baby-- we went to get a 3D/4D last Friday and he is a chunker. He is supposed to weigh about 4-4.5lbs, but our little guy is little bigger than 6 pounds! So I feel better when people thought I was farther along than I was!
I did start contracting Tuesday and had to go to the hospital for observation. All went well though and he is staying put for now! So let's hope he will hold off at least a few more weeks!
And I can't forget B-- she is wearing big girl panties now! She is very proud of herself for it and we are proud of her too! She's going to be such a great big sister!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay first--you are okay??!!! We worry because we are not nearby. Keep us posted. Yea for big girl panties...good luck Amy didn't even want to wear diapers to bed...I had to wait until she fell asleep and sneak them on! Chunky babies good thing. Wes was and so were mine, but you may find yourself going a little sooner! Now for the final question--what are you doing workwise?? Love to all...the rowland family

    ReplyDelete