Since the beautiful weather has come upon us, B and I have been outside alot! And so when she started having the sniffles I just figured it was allergies-- no big deal right? Well since then we have found out that she got a cold (from who knows where) and that led to alot of congestion and snot (sorry for those weak of stomach, I didn't know how to put it any other way.) Well now she has a cold in her eyes, and a double ear infection due to the cold. Yippee for us! Seriously... I really do feel bad for her, she is so sad and sweet when she's sick! Keep her in your prayers (to get better) and us in your prayers (so we will get sleep!)
Oh yeah... while you are praying, keep me in your prayers as well. I have been having alot of trouble with my sciatic nerve lately. And I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with it!
Easter 2013
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment