"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, March 5, 2009
ahhh... motherhood Part II
So Wes looked at my stomach and said I was imagining the "marks," which really makes me happy :) so here's to a good day!!
We pregnant mommies can "imagine" a lot of things that are not reality. Like you for instance imagine that you are developing mommy marks and I for instance "imagine" that I seriously look like I ate a beach ball for dinner. Joey says I dont...but I am convinced otherwise. I am also convinced that any second now my belly button is going to pop out and become a very unattractive outie...so here is to crazy pregnant thoughts!!!!
I would have to agree with you on this one! My belly button has sure enough popped out and now I look like a turkey that's been overcooked! And I am convinced that I gained ten pounds this past week! Not exactly thrilled about it but hey-- what do you do? Its not like I'm gonna go workout...
We pregnant mommies can "imagine" a lot of things that are not reality. Like you for instance imagine that you are developing mommy marks and I for instance "imagine" that I seriously look like I ate a beach ball for dinner. Joey says I dont...but I am convinced otherwise. I am also convinced that any second now my belly button is going to pop out and become a very unattractive outie...so here is to crazy pregnant thoughts!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with you on this one! My belly button has sure enough popped out and now I look like a turkey that's been overcooked! And I am convinced that I gained ten pounds this past week! Not exactly thrilled about it but hey-- what do you do? Its not like I'm gonna go workout...
ReplyDelete