Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Economy Eshmonomy

Now I normally stay away from politics and all the goes with it. But being that my husband is in the construction business it does strike concern in my mind and heart. Are things going to get better? If so, when? And until then what do we do? Just sit around and wait until some politician (who has never paid taxes in his life) decide what to do with our hard earned money? Does this make anyone else mad? Kinda makes me want to just pick everything up and go to Costa Rica or someplace like that. And now with our growing family (two is it, by the way-- no more!) I am more worried than ever. For those who are wondering, Wes and I are doing fine. But I know so many people who aren't. Many people at our church and friends are out of work. So what happens to them? What happens when you hit rock bottom? What happens when all your reserves are used up? Who is there? Do we as indivduals get a bailout as well? AIG did, so why not us? Again I hate politics and I am sorry for getting on a soapbox-- I'm getting off, for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment