Since I wrote my last blog I have felt better. Stronger. And I can honestly say it is not from myself. When I wrote that last blog I wasn't sad but as I continued to write I just began to cry. It was almost cathartic for me. I don't want anyone to think that I want pity for Wes, myself, and especially for B. We are doing just fine. All we can do is put our trust in God wholeheartedly for our future. As I was laying in bed last night a song kept coming into my head and it started getting on my nerves. But when I laid there, these words came into my head-- "everything's gonna be alright." and I felt at peace -calm almost- and then I went to sleep. Its just amazing to me how God can use a R&B song to speak peace to me at one o'clock in the morning. I do ask that you continue to pray for BB, and believe with us that she and will be healthy!
Hi Summer! I found your blog through Tricia's. Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know we are praying for you guys. I know nothing is harder than having your child's health in limbo. Your little girl is beautiful and we pray along with you that she will be healthy!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ashley
Psalm 61:2
I love you all so much and it broke my heart to read your blog earlier. I am so thankful you are feeling the peace provided for us. Remember God is in control and He knows our needs better than we do. I will continue to pray for you, Wes and BB.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Aunt Janet