Went to the doctor today for my bi-weekly visit. Sat in the office waiting for the doctor for an hour and a half (luckily I didn't have B with me!) I am measuring 35 weeks along. Which is pretty good except that I am only 33.5 weeks! So either he is just a really big baby, or they got my due date wrong. So when the dr asked me if I went into labor-- after I got 36 weeks-- would I want to deliver instead of having a c-section, I said "uh... yeah!" So this is where we are now... if I can get to 36 weeks then I can deliver, but if May 14th (the scheduled c-section & my 39th week) comes I can go ahead with it as planned. So its up to little man if he wants to come early, or its up to me to go ahead with the surgery.
All in all I think it was a good visit-- except the fact I had to wait an hour and a half for a five minute visit!
Easter 2013
13 years ago
Yeah they said I am measuring about a week behind right now. I go back on the 20th for them to measure again and see where things stand at that point. Ethan was a very small baby and I went almost to due date with him so they are expecting her just to be on the small side. Stinks cuz I was hoping to have only about 5 weeks left instead of the full 7.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the latest with you? Still hanging in there?