Monday, April 27, 2009

What's Been Going On



Last Saturday we walked in the Lupus Walk. We had friends and family come out and walk with us! It was great-- the walk raised almost $200,000 for Lupus research! I am not quite sure how I survived the walk, but let's just say I could barely walk that night or the next morning!
And then Sunday, Robyn & Kristen threw a shower for me and Brittney. It was so much fun getting together with just us girls! It's so crazy to think we are all married now, some of us with kids!
I am getting close to my due date. I am due in 9 days. I am humongous, and oh so ready for it to be at the end! I go to the doctor Wednesday for my Pre-Op visit with the surgeon. So if all goes well, little man should be here in a week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment