I do realize I have been seriously slack on the blog! Sorry to all of you who keep up with our blog! Let's see where I should begin...
Life is totally different with two kids. Its crazy, noisy, chaotic and completely wonderful! Westin has been such a wonderful blessing to our home. Britain has really taken to him, from the very beginning she will look at me and say, "this is MY baby" and I don't disagree with her one bit! She hasn't regressed in attitude or going to the potty- couldn't ask for more than that.
Westin has had a touch of colic! BB never had it so this is new for us. As many of you know he is a haus. We're talking huge! At his one month visit he weighed almost 14.6lbs- meaning he had gained 5lbs in one month! And had grown 4"longer! So now I know there was a reason I was so humongous when I was pregnant-- look what I had inside of me!!!
On a serious note... The last month has been really hard on all of us since my g-maw had a stroke. She stated out thinking she had a blood clot, then heart failure, and after triple bypass she had a stroke during recovery. She had to stay in the hospital for a while and then had to go to a rehab facility for 3 weeks and is now back at home. This time has been especially hard on my mom, which makes it hard for me as well. I miss my mom terribly and wish I could be down here to help her out more!
We are on vacation now in Florida and vacation with two kids is not really relaxing. Nor a vacation. It is merely a change of scenery! Schedules still must be adhered to, and naps must be taken! But all in all its nice to get away for a while! I hope all of you are doing well and I would love to hear how things are going in your lives!
Easter 2013
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment