Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Intro to Us

Most of you will not need an introduction to who we are. But I will give one just in case you have had your head in the sand for the past few months!
I am Summer, the only one who will be posting on this thing. Wes is my husband and we have one and a half children. (B: 2yrs, W: Coming in May.)
I am a "stay-at-home" mom. I use that term loosely because I rarely stay at home. I love reading to B and playing dress-up with her. When Wes gets home she always runs and hides and waits for Wes to come and get her! That is both of their favorite time of day!
I don't have much to write about at the moment. So keep checking up with us, and be sure to post what's going on in each of your lives too.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited that y'all have a blog. This will be a great way to keep in touch with what is going on.

    ReplyDelete